Coronavirus. It’s probably a word that you’ve heard many times the last few weeks. In Europe, several countries have more than a thousand infections; in Indonesia, where the population is much bigger, the latest numbers we received is that there are 117 people affected (by the time we write this article). To keep this amount as low as possible, we would like to give you some tips on how to deal with the virus and protect yourself from it:
- Stay fit! Don’t forget to eat enough fruits and vegetables and keep in mind: an apple a day keeps the doctor away!
- We know that when the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 °C, it will be killed. According to this, we want to advise you to drink warm water and expose yourself to the sun. Stay away from cold food and ice cream!
- To prevent the virus from leaking from your mouth into the lungs, you can gargle with warm and saltwater every day. It kills the tonsils germs.
- When the virus falls on the fabric, it remains for 9 hours. Washing your clothes regularly or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of killing the virus.
- Wash your hands’ with water and soap because when the virus falls on a metal surface, it remains for 12 hours.
- Put an alcohol sterilizer in your pocket! The Coronavirus lives on the hands for 10 minutes, and with this sterilizer, you meet the purpose of prevention.
As you could read above, it is smart to expose yourself to the sun, and what’s better then do that while surfing? In the whole month of March, we have a 40% promo. Book online via balisurfinglesson.com and enter the promo code “bestsurf”. See you in the sea!
Sources used for this article: